About the Program
Compliance, Competitiveness and Continuity (or the 3Cs) form the basis of sustainability and growth for any enterprise.
This program is designed to provide a comprehensive overview of the 3Cs to business leaders operating in India.
The program covers Regulatory Compliance (e.g. environmental laws and regulations), Investor Compliance (e.g. expectations following international ESG practices) and Market Compliance (e.g. product ecolabels).
Who should participate?
CEOs and Business Heads who wish to be future ready in today's dynamic compliance landscape. The sessions will also be useful for Senior and Middle management from the Manufacturing. Procurement departments, Company Secretariat, Marketing and Sales, Sustainability Cells, ESG Departments at Financing Institutions etc.
- Framework of national regulatory compliance including role of the judiciary,
- The business impact of non-compliance and how to ensure proactive compliance with existing and emerging regulations
- Understanding judicial interventions such as the National Green Tribunal (NGT)
- Alignment with reporting requirements such as Business Responsibility Reporting (BRR) and obligations to CSR
- Understanding and meeting ESG conformance and compliance needs of institutional investors
- How ESG conformance can be leveraged to create a competitive advantage
- Understanding how to mobilize finance and access Green Bonds and Climate funds
- Meeting product, customer & stakeholder expectations such as ecolabel requirements
- Establishing transparency through Environmental Product Declarations (EPDs)
- Understanding ISO 14040/14044 and the new Circular Economy standard (BS 8001:2017)
- Carefully selected and sequenced topics
- Presentations from renowned industry and subject-matter experts
- Emphasis on case studies and sharing of experiences
- Experiential learning involving group work and role-playing sessions
- Adequate time allocated for discussions and Q&A
- Access to knowledge portal for downloading resources and net working